People spend approximately 90% of their time indoors. The quality of indoor space is not only affected by ambient or external pollution, but also from indoor sources and inadequate ventilation.
As a result, indoor environments can be in the order of 8- 10 times more polluted than the exterior, according to the World Health Organisation (WHO).
IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) problems are preventable and solvable either at the design stage, when planning refurbishment, or on-site. Quick Cool offers a comprehensive service in the main areas influencing indoor environment including health and safety, thermal comfort and system performance on site.
More and more studies are beginning to report the increase in employees’ productivity and the reduction in sick leave when wellbeing is taken into account, and the subsequent economic benefits this brings.
Quick Cool services include:
• Indoor air quality plans
• Testing to WELL IAQ requirements
• IAQ surveys, including the following contaminants:
– Particulates measurement (PM 1, PM 2.5, PM 10)
– Carbon dioxide measurements, including air change rate calculations and decay analysis
– Carbon monoxide
– Nitrous oxides
– Other contaminants upon request
If you have any questions, please contact us at 778.866.9677.